So July was the month I got out of my reading slump and also came back to blogging after like a month or two away. I went on holiday this month which could be what has motivated me to come back and get back reading. Basically all I did was sit by the pool and read which was fab!
I have now finished 19 books this year which is mad! I am also 13 books ahead of schedule.
I Have Finished
- Witchsign by Den Patrick
- Radio Silence by Alice Oseman
- To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo
I Have DNF’d
- The Smoke Thieves by Sally Green
I am Reading
- The Boneless Mercies by April Genevieve Tucholke
- Red Sister by Mark Lawrence (Audiobook Re-read)