I was tagged by the lovely A Little Fool Reads for this tag! I am very excited because I love Disney films!
1. A Whole New World – Pick a book that made you see the world differently.
So I know that this might seem like a bit of a weird one but I can honestly say that when I read this it made me realise that people just don’t care about other people as much as they should. I had to read this for English at school. This also might be where my lefty side comes from but who knows!
2. Cruella De Vil – Pick your favourite villain.
Although, I haven’t read Fairest yet I love Queen Levana as a Villain. She is just so cunning and horrid and I cannot wait to actually read the book about why she became that way. I have got a feeling it is going to be amazing!
3. I Won’t Say I’m In Love – Pick a book you didn’t want to admit that you liked.
I am honestly not ashamed of liking any of the books I have read and enjoyed so I cannot think of a single thing for this question!
4. Gaston – Pick a Character you couldn’t stand.
I know a lot of people loved this book and this series but I honestly could not stand Juliette. I just found her so annoying! If she just actually said what she was thinking instead of being cryptic af all the time I swear all of her problems would just be solved.
5. Part Of Your World – Pick a book set in a universe you would like to live in.
I would love to live in this world! I would just obviously choose the part of it that isn’t in perpetual mourning… I just loved how beautiful the Rhyllian world was in this book. They have everything nice basically. I want to dance with pointy eared boys, in fancy dresses at beautiful balls with lots of nice food! Is that too much to ask?!
(I have a review of State of Sorrow here)
6. A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes – Describe what the book of your dreams would be like.
Honestly, it would be high fantasy. I love court life! I also love assassins and pirates so Assassin Pirates would be fab. Some form of old magic system. I feel like if I remove the pirates I am just describing the Throne of Glass series which I still need to finish… I am not good at putting ideas down on paper and that is why I will never write a book… probably
7. Someday My Prince Will Come – What book character would you marry if you could?
Right now I have 2 characters in mind. One would be Captain Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles… because its Thorne. Two would be Ara from Red Sister because every time I have to read a scene with her in it I am just smitten.
(I have a review of Scarlet here)
8. I See The Light – Pick a book that changed your life.
The Beautiful Creatures series. I really think that it kicked me back into reading and wanting to read more and more. I feel like my Caster Chronicles is other peoples Twilight. As in it got me back into reading when I was a teen but I didn’t end up hating it in the end!
9. When You Wish Upon A Star – Pick a book you wish you could reread for the first time.
Invisible Monsters is a roller coaster if you haven’t read it. If I had to explain it I couldn’t. The plot twists and the way the story goes is just mad. I would love to read it again for the first time and just watch how everything slowly falls into place!
10. I Just Can’t Wait To Be King – Pick a book with some kind of monarchy in it.
Well this is basically the only kind of book I read… But I’m going to go with Seraphina (mainly because of Kiggs)
(I have a review for Seraphina here)
11. Colours Of The Wind – Pick a book with a beautiful cover.
Look at it. LOOK AT IT. It is just soooooo beautiful how could I resist it! Its just so shiny!
(I have a review for Ink here)
Wow would you look at that, I got through a tag and only mentioned Red Sister once! Who would have though I had it in me?!