I was tagged by Cora from Tea Party Princess to do this tag! Thank you because I literally never get tagged to do anything lol!
1. Bookmarks or random pieces of paper?
Bookmarks. I have been using the same ‘main’ bookmark for years! It is one my mam gave me and she got it when she was in Egypt I think
2. Stop reading randomly or after a chapter/certain amount of pages?
I prefer to finish at a chapter end but if I am busy or reading on public transport then I am fine to just stop reading anywhere
3. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I do, my bed. Most of my reading gets done in my bed because that is where I do everything. I don’t have a big room with a comfy chair or a couch. Also I like to be comfy and cosy when I am reading
4. Do you eat or drink whilst reading?
I will drink when I am reading but not eat. Unless it is a big hardback and I can put it on the table while I eat. With paperback they never stay flat on the table and I need to hands to read
5. Multitasking: music or TV when reading?
Neither, I get wayyyy too distracted otherwise so I have to have silence
6. One book at a time or several?
Several. I usually have 1 physical, 1 ebook and 1 audiobook going at once
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Everywhere, I am in the habit of taking books with me where ever I go just in case I get a bit of free time
8. Reading out loud or silently?
Silently. I have noticed that sometimes if a book gets intense I will start mouthing the words but not actually saying them out loud… I don’t know why but I do know that it is weird
9. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
Like new. My mam calls me a book snob for it but I like my books to look new and pretty all of the time
10. Do you write in your books?
No, unless it is for a travelling book project then I will