So far this year I have managed to read 9 books! This means that I can only not count 3 of them which really helps to narrow down my list:
1. Red Sister by Mark Lawrence – Lets be honest, who was really surprised that this was on my list? I feel like I haven’t shut up about it since reading it
2. A Traveller in Time by Alison Uttley – I loved reading this book, it was so imaginative and such a lovely story
3. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo – I couldn’t put this book down as I was reading it!
4. Scarlet by Marissa Myer – I just love this series so much
5. Cress by Marissa Myer – It just keeps getting better and better with each book
6. State of Sorrow by Melinda Salisbury– I know I technically haven’t finished it yet but I am loving this book so far!