Last year I set myself some goals and then hardly looked at them because I just posted about it on tumblr. So this year I have decided to make more goals and actually make an effort to complete them. I’m going to have them written out physically on my To Do List to help remind me as well as posting them here.
So for 2018 my reading goals are:
- Read at least 12 books
- Read a book that isn’t fantasy like I always read
- Finish a series
- Read at least 2 2nd books in a series (I am literally the WORST for starting a series and then never picking up the 2nd book)
- Read at least 2 books that have been on my shelves for over a year
- Finish the Caster Chronicles
- Join in with a Read-a-long
- Read something that isn’t YA
I think that is enough for 1 year. I have tried to make it so I can actually get through some series so I can start new ones. I feel like 2018 is going to be the year of the sequels for me. Here’s hoping I can achieve something this year!
Do you have reading goals set for 2018? Let me know in the comments and tell me if we have any of the same goals!